Eretz-Ir accompanies social entrepreneurs in developing business ventures, writing a business model, networking, ongoing guidance and consulting, and providing an organizational infrastructure that includes accounting services, legal advice, and access to resources and opportunities.
Networking & professional knowledge
We provide entrepreneurs with professional knowledge and connections, to create new partnerships and leverage their business.
- Exclusive lectures and professional content for Eretz-Ir entrepreneurs.
- Recommendations, subsidies for courses, workshops and entrepreneurship programs.
- Networking among other entrepreneurs and communities in Eretz-Ir’s network.
Entrepreneurs are invited to manage their ventures through Eretz-Ir, allowing them to focus on developing their business professionally instead of jumping through hoops of Israeli bureaucracy.
- Independent and accessible online budget software.
- Pay workers’ salaries and suppliers.
- Insurance for all activity.
- Accounting and auditor services and legal counselling.
Guidance and consulting together with the Ministry of Small Businesses
- Social-business consultant who creates tailored approach
- Building a work plan
- Creating social and business goals
- Developing a winning business model
- Budget planning and pricing of services
- Choosing an effective marketing strategy
Access to opportunities and advice for fundraising
- Establishing models for stable sources of income
- Expanding circle of partners
- Guidance in managing partnerships
- Access to opportunities and donors
- Assistance in filling out grant proposals